Careers at Listowel Ford
Listowel Ford is one of the fastest growing Ford dealers in Canada and we’re constantly adding to our team of professionals. If you’re looking for a change and would like to work for one of the most dynamic and progressive auto dealers in the country, we’d love to hear from you! As a process-driven dealership we have a strong focus on training and promoting from within. And with a competitive compensation plan and room to grow, being part of Listowel Ford is an excellent and lasting career choice
Do you love working on vehicles? Are you hardworking and motivated?
Listowel Ford has been under new ownership as of December 2017, and is poised for significant growth. Our service department is in need of a Service Apprentice to assist our technicians with various work around the shop. You would be working primarily on Ford vehicles, but have an opportunity to work on other brands as well.
We are looking for a second or third year apprentice with experience doing oil and filter changes, tire mounting, and tire balancing, as well as diagnostic and repair work. You must demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service and safety, as well as a possessing a will to learn and the want to succeed. Owning your own tools is an asset, but not a necessity.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned in accordance with our dealership and Ford standards.
- Conduct oil and filter changes.
- Mount and balance tires.
- Assist with shop clean up.
- Second or third year apprentice with own tools preferred.
- Experience working in an automotive repair shop.
- Experience performing oil changes, tire mounting, and tire balancing and diagnostic/repair work.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- High school graduate.
If you are interested in joining our team by becoming a Service Apprentice at Listowel Ford, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Service Apprentice Position.”
Sales Representative Position
Are you passionate and driven to success, personally and financially? Are you enthyusiastic about getting people into the car of their dreams?
Listowel Ford has the job for you!
Listowel Ford is looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and sales-driven Sales Representatives to join our Sales Team. Listowel Ford has been under new ownership as of December 2017, and is poised for significant growth. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a passion for learning and professional development, and the drive to succeed.
- Actively communicate with clients through various technologies, including telephone, texting, email, social media, and video to find a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Handle customer requirements/complaints in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for answering questions on product inventory.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer data into the CRM system, and effectively use follow-up tools.
- Develop customer outreach strategies aimed at increasing your overall sales volume.
- Develop pipeline of sales opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Report to the New and Used Car Managers on a daily basis.
- Work with the sales team to maintain lot appearance.
- Demonstrate significant attention to detail.
- Experience with a customer relationship management system is an asset but not required.
- Outgoing, service-driven personalitry.
- People person with exceptional communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Interested in growing a business, within a business, with the potential for future advancement.
- Previous Automotive Sales experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Valid Ontario Drivers’ License required.
If you are interested in joining our team by becoming a Sales Representative at Listowel Ford, please email your resume to email@example.com with the title “Sales Representative Position”.