Careers at Listowel Ford
Listowel Ford is one of the fastest growing Ford dealers in Canada and we’re constantly adding to our team of professionals. If you’re looking for a change and would like to work for one of the most dynamic and progressive auto dealers in the country, we’d love to hear from you! As a process-driven dealership we have a strong focus on training and promoting from within. And with a competitive compensation plan and room to grow, being part of Listowel Ford is an excellent and lasting career choice
Automotive 310S 310T Technicians and Apprentices
Website Listowel Ford
Listowel Ford is a franchised Ford dealer that offers new Fords, used Fords, and used vehicles of every make and model.
Do you take great pride in your work and have a TEAM first attitude?
Are you a Journeyman Automotive Technician?
Perhaps you are a 3rd or 4th year Automotive Tech with Ford experience?
We need YOU to join our exceptionally busy shop at Listowel Ford. Our team of long term, professional Technicians have decades of experience and an absolute passion for the industry and we like to have a little fun along the way!
Listowel Ford, located in downtown Listowel, Ontario is in need of Class “A” 310S Automotive Technician’s with a “best-in-town” passion and time-to-shine attitude!
Listowel is picturesque growing community with the all the amenities of a city center, but retains the small town, tight-knit community feeling through its charming atmosphere, wonderful people and community outreach. This is a wonderful place to live and to raise a family. Waterloo Region is a short 25 minute drive and should you find the need to fill the “big city” gap, Toronto can be reached in 90 minutes.
Come and see what Listowel has to offer and you will not be disappointed by our amazing community.
We have grown rapidly and cannot keep up with the demand for our Service Department. Listowel Ford is proud to have the most innovative and exciting brand the automotive industry.
What we can offer you:
• An exceptionally busy shop
• A professional environment conducive to the development of your technician career
• Exceptional training and management support
• State of the art equipment
• Industry-leading remuneration package
• AND MORE!
• A Red Seal Journeyman/Licensed Automotive Technician OR an experienced 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice
• Motivated with a customer focused attitude
• Experienced in electrical and engine work
• Looking to work in a flat-rate shop with great/unlimited/uncapped earning potential
• Able to drive with an acceptable drivers abstract
• Previous dealership experience? Bonus points!
• Ford Specialties? Even MORE bonus points!!
Reach out now and join a winning team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.