- Offers & Rewards
- About Us
Commercial Line of Credit
Why use your existing bank lines to acquire vehicles? Consider our Commercial Line of Credit (CLOC).*
The convenience of credit
Open a CLOC and you’ll get the advantage of:
- Flexible terms
- No setup or non-utilization charges
- Available for Retail, Red Carpet Lease and Commercial Lease financing
- Credit that frees up capital
- Availability of a combined billing statement
With our CLOC program, you can apply for a credit line starting at $250,000 and, once approved, you can add vehicles to your fleet whenever you need to, for up to 12 months.** Now you can be covered all year for all of your financing or leasing needs. No need to reapply every time you need a vehicle.
When to consider a Commercial Line of Credit
- If you need or anticipate needing $250,000 or more in fleet financing for your business
- If your existing Ford Credit account balance is getting close to $250,000 and you’re planning to make additional purchases in the next 12 months
Start the application process
To apply for a CLOC, please click on the link below and submit the required information. For questions about the CLOC application process, please contact the Commercial Lending Services team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-567-2426 ext. 17251. You can also contact your Ford/Lincoln dealer directly.
To complete the initial CLOC application, you will need:
- Signature of person(s) authorized to sign for the business
- Reviewed or Audited Year-End Financial Statements – three years, including Notice to Reader and notes (if Compiled include Tax Returns)
*Subject to initial approval, ongoing eligibility, periodic reviews and Ford Credit normal lending criteria. Not all customers will qualify. See your Dealer for qualification details. Standard Retail and Lease customer and vehicle eligibility requirements apply. All program terms are subject to be changed, modified or removed at Ford Credit’s sole discretion.
**Provided no material change in financial condition – initial approval is for up to 12 months.