Starting February 16th, we are open for walk-ins! If you are in the market for a new vehicle and are not 100% comfortable with visiting us in person, you can use many of our online tools to do everything from Appraising Your Trade to Applying for Financing, or submitting an inquiry to our Sales team.
Visiting our store for your Sales or Service Appointment is going to be a little bit different moving forward, and subject to change regularly. Out of an abundance of caution, Listowel Ford is taking many steps to reduce the potential spread and impact of COVID-19 on our customers and staff, including, but not limited to:
- Masks are REQUIRED for all staff and customers in public spaces, as per Public Health. We have some available if you forget. PPE will continue to be worn by staff who are directly involved with your vehicle.
- Employees have been asked not to report to work if they are experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, tiredness, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, dry cough, and/or sore throat. We also ask that customers refrain from booking an appointment if they are exhibiting any of the above symptoms, in order to ensure the safety of fellow customers and our employees.
- We have applied physical distancing measures to avoid any direct contact between individuals (handshakes, hugs, etc.) and the required 2-meter distances will be enforced in customer areas with markings and/or Plexiglass.
- ALL vehicles will have the major touch-points sanitized between customer and employee use. Ex, test drives, service appointments, trade-ins, sold vehicles.
- We are pleased to offer fully contactless service appointments including Valet & Vehicle Sanitation Service. Valet drivers in full PPE will pick up your vehicle from your driveway, and it will be returned to your driveway sanitized and serviced. Please speak with our Service Appointment Booking Coordinator for more info!
- We will maintain a record of all customers and staff in the store, in order to support provincial contact tracing guidelines. You will also be required to complete a check in form when you enter the showroom.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at (519) 291-3520 for more information as to what we are doing to support our staff and customers and ensure their health and safety is the first priority. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates.
We appreciate your cooperation with the above procedures. We are committed to upholding these processes and doing everything we can to ensure the safety and good health of our employees and customers. We know having a safe and reliable vehicle is essential for you and your family, and our Sales and Service Departments are here for you.